Empresas Terminales Petroleras – Gas
0843-00538 BALBOA, ANCÓN
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. is a leading global maritime services company operating in the dredging and inland infra, and offshore energy sectors. Through SMIT we are active in towage and salvage. We deliver innovative one-stop solutions to major maritime challenges.
Boskalis is active in projects in the energy and ports markets. Our main clients include oil companies, port operators, governments, shipping companies, international project developers, insurance companies and mining companies.
Boskalis has 8,200 employees, excluding our share in associated companies. We operate on behalf of our clients in over 75 countries across six continents. Our versatilefleet consists of 1,000 vessels and equipment.
With a long record in bunker business dating back to 1929, CEPSA is the fifth leading world supplier of bunker fuels and ranks first in the Spanish mainland, the strait of Gibraltar and the Canary Islands. International operations were bolstered by the creation, in 1998, of CEPSA Panamá S.A, 67% owned by CEPSA and the rest 33% by Pacific Petroleum Logistics S.A.
CEPSA provides bunker fuel services to its customers in major ports around the world, and to expand its area of influence in the Atlantic and Pacific through the Balboa and Cristobal ports located on both sides of the Panama Canal.
Supplies are made directly through pipeline in DECAL (Balboa side only), by trucks (either side) and, above all, by barge service (either side).
Ocean Business Plaza Building (Banesco Tower)
24th Floor, Office 2403
PO Box 0823-00992,
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Established in 1981, Chemoil is one of the world’s leading retail energy companies in sea and land sectors, delivering energy to an extensive network of international clients. Chemoil partners with its customers to optimize fuel procurement and management. But our real business is delivering exceptional value to our customers through:
Experience a leader in the marine fuel market since 1981, with complementary capabilities in jet fuel, gasoline and diesel fuel
Global presence offices or fuel supply facilities in key ports the world over, from Singapore to San Francisco
Reliability ownership and leasing of terminals provide operational stability for our customers
Service meeting our customers’ needs every time, everywhere
Innovation developing new and better ways to deliver energy
Quality controlling the supply chain to ensure delivery of value-priced, dependable fuels
Integrity a core value that comes first for every Chemoil associate
Coco Solo Norte
Colon, Republic of Panama
Oiltanking es uno de los principales socios independientes a nivel mundial para el almacenamiento de petróleos, químicos, gases y productos seco a granel. Oiltanking posee y opera 73 terminales en 22 países, con una capacidad total de almacenamiento que supera los 19 millones de metros cúbicos. Sea que estemos prestando servicios excepcionales de almacenamiento, creando proyectos rentables de tercerización o gestionando exitosas alianzas estratégicas, usted podrá encontrarnos donde sea que exista una necesidad de soluciones logísticas creativas.
7th Floor, Suite 702
Our services include:
Lubs drums, additive and spare deliveries
Tank Truck delivery, case by case
Ex pipes deliveries
Supply vessels for coastal barging services are available at both oceans
+507 265 3728
+507 265 2634
Somos distribuidores de productos derivados del petróleo; contamos con materia prima de excelente calidad que nos permite elaborar excelentes productos para la industria de los derivados del petróleo.
Grasa industrial y marina
Amarre en el Puerto (Dockside)